Welcome to the Centre’s Online Library.
Here you will find documents, papers, and other information produced by the Centre.
- Annual Report
- Attention and Behaviour Difficulties: An Annotated Bibliography with a Focus on Northern Youth
- Centre of Excellence for Children and Adolescents with Special Needs Interim Report, October 2003, Issue 1
- Children and Adolescents with Special Needs: A Review of Provincial British Columbian and Canadian Federal Law and Policy Direction
- Identification and Assessment of Gifted and Talented Youth Particularly in Northern, Rural and Isolated Communities, 2003
- Otitis Media: Its Health, Social and Educational Consequences Particularly for Canadian Inuit, Metis and First Nations Children and Adolescents, 2002
- Recognizing Strength, Building Capacity: Addressing Substance Abuse Related Special Needs in First Nations Communities of British Columbia’s Hinterlands, 2003
- “Successes and Challenges in Northern and Rural Health Research”, presented at the Third National Conference on HEALTH RESEARCH IN RURAL AND REMOTE CANADA: Meeting Challenges, Creating Opportunities, October 24 – 26, 2002, Halifax, Nova Scotia
The Centre of Excellence for Children &
Adolescents with Special Needs:
Call: (807) 343-8219 Fax: (807) 346-7991